- Reina N.Verified BuyerReviewing12-Month Undated Monthly & Weekly Hardcover PlannerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoI'm pretty impressed
I saw this planner on a IG ad & I was skeptical but it sounded like what I was looking for. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the quality was & well thought out the prompts were. My only criticism is in the back of the planner there is a mood tracker, habit trackers etc. it would be helpful if there was a few more so it's not just a one time use. Overall I'm very happy & enjoying using this planner.
- Rachel Y.Verified BuyerReviewingUndated Weekly Planner (Version 1)I recommend this productRated 4 stars4 months agoThorough Tracking Journal
I love the layout of the planner and all the things it allows me to track. The cover is a fun, bright color so I always know where it is.
- Ruth A.Verified BuyerReviewingUndated Weekly Planner (Version 1)I recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoBest planner ever
Love how detailed and spacious it is for me to rite down my plans for the week and plans for the month !!
- Josefina L.Verified BuyerReviewingUndated Weekly Planner (Version 1)I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoI am in love with
I am in love with my planner . My planner is so beautiful and compact.
- Marion L.Verified BuyerReviewingUndated Weekly Planner (Version 1)I recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoDefine Review
I like the layout but I would prefer softer covers and more space to write in the Currently feature. Reduce the size of the "Currently" title and enlarge the squares for the different topics. Double the number of Currently pages. Also, update your quotes. Include more civil rights/human rights heroes like Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King, and add more quotes from feminists. I like the "Quotes I Live By" feature to add quotes that are important to me.